Evaluation Questions
Below
are the questions I need to address in my evaluation of 'Home'. I will be explaining and clarifying each question in my own words, plus I will mention which creative method I may use to answer each question.
Q1: In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
Q2: How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?
- This question requires me to demonstrate my understanding of the forms and conventions of professional music videos, as well as show that I understand the techniques used in making them, and that I know the appropriate terminology. I will be required to to show this understanding through my work and explain how I used these media forms and conventions/elements in my production, through my blogged production process. I will need to mention research I carried out and what conclusions I made which effected my main task. There are a number of creative methods for answering this question; DVD Director's commentary, an interview with the cast and crew, or a music video review.
Q2: How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?
- This question requires me to analyse the effect, and the level of impact, my main product has when combined with my two ancillary texts. I will need to show that I have researched both music video DVD covers and music video adverts, as well as a variety of music videos themselves in order to advertise my product appropriately. There are number of creative methods for answering this question, for example Director and Producer interviews, or vox-pops.
Q3: What have you learned from your
audience feedback?
- For this question I need to demonstrate what I have learnt from my audience feedback, (including how it has effected my final product and how it will effect my future productions), how I received this audience feedback, and the significance of having said feedback. Creative methods that I could use to document my findings would be; group discussions (where the audience can question the Directors and Producers) or an interview with the crew.
Q4: How did you use new media
technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?
- This question requires me to explain what new media technologies I used throughout my whole A2 production process, and why I used them. I will need to give examples of when, how and why I have used media technologies (and explain which media product they are) in the pre-production, production and post-production processes. To do this I could create a Director and Producer's commentary, an interview with the crew, or a series of Director's vlogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment